How To Wash Alpaca wool?
Clean your ALPACA WOOL CLOTHING by hand.
Here's the step-by-step process:
- Carefully handwash your ALPACA WOOL CLOTHING using a delicate shampoo, such as baby shampoo.
- Soak your ALPACA WOOL CLOTHING in cold water (never in hot water!) and gently wash the item. Don't stretch or scrub while washing - an easy massaging will do.
- Rinse the garment and let it dry naturally. Gently press the water our of the wet ALPACA WOOL CLOTHING , smooth it out and place it to dry flat on a clean bath towel.
- DO NOT wring or twist your ALPACA WOOL CLOTHING as this will damage the delicate fibres.
- DO NOT put your Alpaca clothing in a dryer after hand washing as it will shrink and damage. Heat is very bad for alpaca clothing, but if you really need to smooth the creases after it is dry, use your iron on the lowest heat possible.
© 2022 www.alpacatrui.nl
- Powered by Shoppagina.nl